MOTIVATORS ASSESSMENT REPORT
Just as the DISC assessment gives insight into “how” someone will behave, the Motivators assessment explains “why.” Motivators are the reasons we want to act. They help people to better understand their value hierarchy or belief system. They filter and guide decisions specifically toward the results that reflect them, and they combine uniquely for each person to influence priorities and decision making. Motivators reveal our viewpoint, our mindset, and our paradigm of thought.
Research shows successful people share a common trait of self-awareness and an awareness of those around them. Through building a greater understanding of the motivator dimensions in general, it becomes easier to see how they influence and guide behaviors to move people forward or keep them still.
The Motivators assessment offers an in-depth identification and exploration of seven dimensions and how they uniquely combine to influence behavior, decision and actions:
- Aesthetic is a drive for balance, harmony and form.
- Economic is a drive for return on investment (including time, money, resources).
- Individualistic is a drive to stand out as independent and unique.
- Power is a drive to be in control or have influence.
- Altruistic is a drive to help others at the expense of self.
- Regulatory is a drive to establish order, routine and structure.
- Theoretical is the drive for knowledge, learning and understanding.
Immediate, online access to your profile or assessment. Receive your report within minutes of completing and submitting your questionnaire. No waiting!